Looking for a refreshing appetizer to serve at an upcoming party or potluck?? Or maybe you are trying to find a fun recipe to get your kids to eat some vegetables.. well look no further, this cold veggie pizza is SO good everyone will gobble it up!
What you need:
-1 can of Pillsbury cresant roll dough
-1 packet of dried ranch dressing
-1 8oz package of softened cream cheese
-chopped/shredded vegetables of choice (broccoli, carrots, red bell pepper, etc.)
What You Do:
1. Press the croissant dough onto a pan of choice, I used a square banking sheet.
2. Bake and 350 degrees until golden brown, remove from oven and let it cool.
3. While baking/cooling mix the powdered ranch dressing into the cream cheese.
4. Spread ranch cream cheese onto cooled croissant crust and top with the vegetables!
5. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
How do you get your kids to eat their veggies?