Glad you could join us on this fabulous Friday for more Halloween ideas from me and my talented blogging friends!
When I got to thinking about what I wanted to create for this blog hop I decided that a cute printable tag for a halloween party class gift would be a super fun idea. Being that kids get SOO much candy and sweets for Halloween I decided to put a spin on the classic "Trick or Treat" phrase and do a healthy treat. Which I'm sure the kiddos will all think it is a trick!!
Be sure to scroll below to get the free printable so you can go the healthy route too!!
But the fun ideas don't stop here! Continue checking out the creative Halloween projects my blogging friends have created for our blog hop by clicking on each of the links below, for the Halloween projects you’d like to see in more detail and it’ll take you right to that post with additional information and photos on how to create it. Have fun and pin away!
1. Happy Halloween Treat Bucket
2. Beware of the Bam-BOO
3. Halloween Beeswax Candles
4. Caramel Apple Cupcakes
5. Halloween Treat Bag Tags - Free Printable
6. Halloween Cookie Pops ~ Nutter Butter Bats & Mummies
7. Halloween Photo Booth Props
8. Halloween Candle Jars
9. Ghost Candles
10. Dollar Store Spider Halloween Wreath
11. Healthy Halloween Class Treat
12. Little Pumpkin Button Cards
13. Pumpkin Playdough Mats
14. Craft for Kids: Finger Puppet Monsters
15. Creepy Halloween Jar Labels
16. Halloween Party Favor and Printable
17. Kids Halloween Lanterns
18. Candy Box Head Skeletons
19. Sweet & Salty Halloween Treat
Follow our Fabulous Halloween Ideas Pinterest board for even more inspiration!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for another 20 awesome Halloween ideas!
Thanks to all 110+ fabulous bloggers participating! We'd love for you to visit their blogs and see what else they're up to!
Labels: Halloween, Holiday, Roundup