Now that the holiday's are behind us it's time to figure out where all those new belongings are going to go. I know that legos are one of those toys that come in abundance and span genders and age groups so figuring out what to do with those tiny blocks so they don't invade the floor to step on in the middle of the night is necessary. My kids are really getting into Duplos and I know that Legos are soon to follow so I rounded up 12 Super Creative Lego Storage Ideas.
1. DIY Lego Table with Storage by Infarrantly Creative
2. Drawstring Lego Bag by Pattern Pile
3. Lego Table Fussy Monkey Business
4. Lego Toolbox by Rasin' 4
5. Lego Storage Love Bug Living
6. Lego Minifigure Storage by Jedi Craft Girls
7. Ultimate Lego Storage by 2 Little Superheroes
8. Snap Bins by Boy Mama Teacher Mama
9. Wall Mounted Storage by Apartment Therapy
10. Under Bed Lego Storage by The Storage Date
11. Lego Binder by 4 Misters
12. Lego Mania Storage by Harrington Harmonies
Are you all drooling over these absolutely brilliant storage ideas for the beloved Lego collection in your home?
Follow Jen A.'s board LEGO Storage on Pinterest.